OMNICAP is active as a corporate finance consultant and advises in case of sale or purchase of companies, partial sale, MBOs and MBIs in the mid-market. We guide you through the entire acquisition process, from exit review up to post-transaction, including legal counseling. The entire acquisition process typically includes the following steps:
- Preparation of the sale of the company (exit review)
- Financial analysis and valuation of the shares
- Business analysis and drafting of the company profile and information memorandum
- Long list of potential takeover candidates
- Approach of potential acquisition candidates
- Negotiation of the transaction, including price, terms and deal structuring
- Preparation of the banking case and negotiation of the financing terms of the transaction
- Coordination of the due diligence
- In-house drafting of sale-purchase agreement and other contractual documents
- Post-transaction monitoring
We hereby opt for a discrete guidance during the entire acquisition process and make sure that employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders are not unnecessarily sollicited.
During the acquisition process, we will always make the right choices, together with you, so you can optimize the sale of your company.